Monday 22 August 2011

Sunday 21st August

attendees

Poom
Rob
Kaz
Choo
Mona
Chet
Kaif

I had


3 meat on rice - an excellent portion. I noticed that there were bits of BBQ pork attached to my belly pork, I put my hand on my chin and pondered : could it be that BBQ pork is just the other bit of meat on a belly pork joint?
Tsing Tao beer
Hot and sour soup

Events and observations



'Beef and tomato on rice'

What kind of spastic would order this you ask? Rob of course

Beef and Tomato on rice i repeat again
Does that sound like appealing chinese food?
Do you think your in a pizza shop ?
Does your waiter look like a man named Luigi?


Kaif quote which he should keep in mind next time :

"The idea of a menu is to give you an idea of what the dish is like and what is contains'

I say this because when the dish arrived Rob was of course surprised with what was infront of him. his horrible screwed up face had an expression when he saw it as if to ask : why is there Tomatoes and beef in it? why does it look disgusting?.... Why do you think dickhead? Can you even imagine a configuration that beef , tomatoes and rice can be cooked in that would ever be nice in a Chinese restaurant? I've never even seen a tomato in Chinese food, they probably had to import it form the Italian restaurant next door especially to make this disgusting thing. It also had some horrible looking sauce which I am pretty sure came out of a baked bean can.

Kaz ordering Pork Chop and Rice


It is funny that because of the events of the previous visit Kaz can't have 3 meat on rice anymore out of the fear of getting 3 separate meat dishes. What is not funny is that he has broken my ordering confidence of the same thing. Yesterday I was left stuttering like a loser telling the waiter 'J...J...Just a single dish yeah? Ju...just one 3 meat on rice' not only do I anger the waiter acting like this, I might be confusing him also.

I've been thinking about the best way to order this dish and I think the correct line to use is
'Hello Sir , please could I order 3 Mixed meats on rice please ' , No hand signals , no ' 3 BBQ please ' , just read out what is on the menu and everything will be ok

Choos new hair style


We had to wait for a table because Choo wouldnt put her hair the way the wong kei waiters like it. Nice one. now put it back how it was , and how about some eye make up to make those eyes less round please. A gentleman gets accustomed to certain things, like only being abused by waiters a little bit, and not having to sit in the basement, so please fix these small things so i don't have to go back there.


No comments:

Post a Comment