Tuesday 5 July 2011

Wong Kei Thursday June 17th 'A detailed Look'

Attendees
Poom
Kaz
Darius Gayavi
Choo
Chet
Kaif

I had

Ribs chilli and salt to start
3 meat Deep fried noodle Main

Notable events

I start with a quote from Rob Prickwith
"Yeah I am, I am around for wonkeys. What time meet?

I am so looking forward to old school time!
"

He later went out with his work mates and binned us off, what a loser ! Why would u not want to be at wong keis ?

Here is some photos of attendees



look at everyone staring at me , they are probably thinking 'he is so handsome!'



This is Kazs hand taking a LARGER THAN USUAL amount of chilli onto his prawn cracker , delicious , he is a mad man! I remember this one time he eat too much chilli, so funny!



I participated in a coin toss vs Gayavi and lost. The prize was to choose which starter we shared, I wanted the salt and chilli squid and he wanted the ribs. I lost



Kaz made an interesting discovery during this visit, he tried something new and it was good ! beef brisket and rice. Sometimes change can be good, but not often.
I respect this man for his courage.



Choo again suprised us with a nice meal we dont normally order, prawn chilli and salt



Chet had a tofu meal, stupid vegetarians ! (it was quite nice though)



I commited a sin. I didnt finish my meal.. I dont know what was wrong with me, was it the beers before? the big starter? the lack of exercise ?

whatever it was, i am ashamed. It wont happen again

No comments:

Post a Comment